22 December 2010

Oh, another sleepless night~ wake up every 1~2 hours and run to pee, well, I can't run and carrying 99 with me, especially when 99 refuses to move from her comfortable position. Since I am pregnant, we wake up early, around 7. Lately, I can't sleep after wake up 3~4 times a night to pee. In this way, I am happy to final countdown the date to labour.
Although I try to control my meal amount, my bump is still growing in its own speed. My belly bottom is really popping out and it's so weird. I bought a photo album for 99 and we are going to start to put down photo and family tree on it. Just realized that I didn't have my bump photo taken every month. What a waste. And I took the bump photo on front side, not from the side, doesn't show too much different. It's too late then...
I really enjoy the moment when 99 is having hiccup, she's so cute. Every 30 mins after my meal, 99 will start hiccup for 20~30 mins. Sometimes, it works with tea time too, within 10~20 mins hiccup. In some way, it's easy for me to carry 99 now. I can go everywhere without carry any 99's stuff. Sometimes, I forgot how big bump I am carrying. It happens few times on MRT or bus, I thought I can pass by and it turn out I can't.
Can't type anymore, my fingers are swollen again. Time for red bean soup. My feet are numb cause 99 sleeps on my nerve again...

No comments: