16 September 2010

Many thanks to Sarah for those cute clothes and useful bottle container for clean up. It would be useful. Thanks to Wei-Wei (Sarah's son) for sharing. I hope baby girl can grow up like Wei-Wei, healthy and happy, especially with good appetite.
On the left top corner is cotton diaper, I am going to let Joshua try to put them on first. He's on potty training now. We'll see how it go, and then Chris' baby girl and then our baby girl... hahaha, baby keeps coming...
Baby girl's movement is getting regular everyday. She really likes to try my limit. I can't image how she will be after she is born. Sometimes, I will call Dave over to feel baby girl's movement. So amazing. When she stop, I told her to move around and show her Daddy and she did.... Dave believes she gave him an Irish kiss.
22 wks now, my appetite is back and I can eat a bit more now. Take the opportunity, I start to plan where to put things around in our bedroom. It's really pain in the ass, the bump is getting on my way. I better do things now than later coz it's growing everyday. Well, I better hurry up, another 17 wks to go...

No comments: