6 July 2010

The morning sickness is still on, fruit is useful while I feel nausea. The good thing is I am on the second trimester. Although I can't feel baby moving yet, but if it moves on the same speed while scanning, it'll be alright. Due to early muscle twitch on my right leg and shoulders (Dr. Wu said it should be on the 5th month), I should take more Calcium, so, from now on, more rib soup with small fish. There is no doubt, you can see the baby's bone so clear on scan. In the afternoon, before the auto screen saving is on, I start to take an afternoon nap. It makes me feel good afterward, will continue to do it. But my mom keeps warming me that the baby will grow faster while I sleep. I am lucky, the room has nature breeze while I take nap. It's 37 degrees outside. Dave and I start to take 30-min swimming pool time few weeks ago. The office will have the direct sunshine in the late afternoon, so we take the time off to swimming pool. Meanwhile, I can do some excises, to train my muscle (Dr. Wu said it's ok and I should take it easy). Poor Dave, he is in charged of kitchen most of time since I am pregnant. The smell of heating oil makes me sick, big time. I only can cook steam or boil food. It's his first time to complaint that I couldn't finish the meal he prepared for me. I am so sorry, honey, but I just can't eat that much nowadays. I am on 5~6 meals a day. Although I really enjoy the steak and new potato. My life style really changes a lot after this baby appears, I can't stay up at midnight. Normally, I will pass out on couch around 10 ~ 11PM. oh, the annoying nose bleeding just happen before I head to bed... so annoying....

No comments: