29 December 2008


Mags prepares this big bone for next door's dog which is outdoor all year round. That poor doggy! (It should be a big dog from the sound) Time for us exchange the presents and do some family photo. I think I am going to do this Christmas family photo from now on. Hey, Coffey, you hear me! We do enjoy the dinner and the company. That's what we need: good food, good wine and good company. Sweet!
After midnight, we ring home and sing "Happy Birthday" to my Mum. She is so happy, but moans about my Dad won't let her go to China with him. The last trip to China was a very bad experience for my parents. They were in the earthquake center in May. My Dad thinks it's bad luck if they both go to China. However, it sounds like it'll be a busy January for a start of 2009 to me.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAR VL,

WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK FOR 2009.^^

VL said...

Tks, Nell. Wish you have a great year in Cork!