24 November 2007

I didn't ask Doctor's permission and took this photo. You guys might like to meet DC's entrails. I was warmed that if I don't keep my distance and all my high tech products would become trash or dangerous my life coz they would fly to the big machine. I won't dare to try that! Today, it's DC's second time for MRI. This time is longer than yesterday, double time in waiting room. Although it's Saturday, but the hospital is busy and MRI doesn't take break. Doctor said they have very tight schedule for Sunday, but we can keep trying to call in. We can't wait to finish the 3rd MRI and see the result. However, Dr. Chen has to wait for 3 MRI result for her final report. DC said it was hot coz that technician put heavy blanket on him. This doctor knows better, he put the green light blanket on DC, but still, he can't help with that loud noise from the machine. Since he has to keep still during scan, it's more difficult to keep himself stay still. It's very strange experience!


No comments: