5 January 2011


Finally, we check in hospital this afternoon, see how lucky I am to get this window bed. I can have the view of Danshui river. We really enjoy the view... It's a great day, warm and sunshine make it better. I am brave today coz I didn't cry when the nurse took 3 tubes of blood. The amazing thing is I put on another 2 kg in 2 days, or just my jeans is too heavy? Anyway, this weight is my record for life time, as Mark said, I will never let me go that far again.
The good thing is my fingers and feet will be normal again in tomorrow, this hour. But I will miss 99 growing inside me. It's such good feeling (when she is little) to feel her movement. A life, has been created and she is coming tomorrow. OMG, I don't know if I can sleep tonight. However, I have to try my best, it'll be a long day tomorrow. And I shouldn't eat anymore in 20 mins coz I have CS in the afternoon. DC will post photo as soon as 99 is in his arms. So, just sit back and wait...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We CAN'T SLEEP love u very much - so excited for tomorrow- Little Christmas here in Ireland also known as Little Ladies Chistmas - what a day to welcome our special present !xxxx