30 September 2010


Many thanks to Julia and Jade, their present to baby girl... so touch. Dave really likes the clothes on the right top, dinosaur, reminds him when Brady was little. I really like the sleeping bag on the left bottom, that will be very useful during winter time. Mom found this heavy coat for baby, I remember it was Daniel's, but KHH is so warm, never use this. This time, baby girl will need it then. Oh, I haven't report about clinic visit on Monday. Here we go~ Doc checked on baby girl's head size and she is 800 g now. Finally my fluid reaches the minimum, but Doc wants me to gain more fluid if it's possible. During this visit, I put on 2 kg in this month, but plus baby girl's size and fluid increases, there is not much left to me. Doc was nagging me about my weight, but after a while, he said it's ok coz I am going to have C-session in the end. Based on my surgery 3 years ago, he would like me to stay in more often during December. Well, I don't think I am going anywhere in that time. What's more interesting was Dave and I had half an hour lesson regarding premature, fetal movement and breastfeeding things. I think this lesson came too early, 24 wks, isn't it? While I was thinking about this, the nurse gave Dave the lesson in English on paper and she mentioned there will be a test in next visit. Before we finished the lesson, she asked me 3 questions to ensure I was paying attention during class. My goodness, lucky me, I passed. It's kind of strange feeling, but, I am glad I remember the answer... Better be prepared... before go to clinic...

No comments: