5 December 2007


Ian leaves this morning and he'll enjoy his shopping in HKG then. Hopefully he can have more than 1 hour to make the transfer and have a cup of coffee and then the shopping. Very tide schedule. When we arrive airport, it's pack! But less than 20 minutes, ppl start to move into gates, so, less traffic. Good to know there is smoking room near the gate.
Kids are having fun with this shaddock, that skin can make mosquito go away. Duncan won't take it off, he likes his new hat! Daniel lost weight since he catch flu. At least, now, he gets his voice back. Duncan still has runing noise and he doesn't sound good. Thank God, boys are very active, so we don't need to worry. It's near the end for them, but we are still in the begin. I take my Mom to hospital today for medicine. My Dad still keeps fighting. That's the problem when you know too much about medicine, I guess. However, I'll try my best and get it over this couple days and keep DC in healthy condition. Cross fingers and touch wood, he hasn't catch cold for a year now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: