8 May 2011


Happy Mother's Day... to me... I never think I can celebrate this day, until Síne comes alone. 6 years, we did try many ways and get help from Chinese/Western medicine. I nearly lost my faith being a woman. I don't have a "friendly environment". I am mature enough and be able to handle a baby, why can't I have one yet? Well, when we moved into this new apartment, we decided to take a break and I needed to get healthier. My cousin and schoolmate came for visit and we partied so much. I thought I could handle alcohol better and it turned out Síne moved in already. 38-week was a long journey and it looks like a short path when we look back from now. On the day when Síne was born, I was terrified but it's gonna be done. God bless, we did ok and she is adorable and healthy. Many thanks to Dave who go thru all troubles with me and give me all his love and support. Thank to Dave to put up with my short temper and childish sometimes. Thank you babe. Love you forever. It takes two to tango and you are my better half...

No comments: