17 November 2010

This is a celebration dinner, after a long walk for 99's baby crib shopping. I couldn't get the crib we were looking for, the sales was over and it was sold out in a day. I was too late. However, after window shopping and compete the price and benefit, we finally get 99 a nice baby crib and it'll be delivered next Thursday. My mom was so against to the play bed. This wooden baby crib will be 99's bed until she turns into 4. So, she better like it. I have been walking thru department stores and shops to look for one crib and also compared the items on internet. It took so much energy out of me... Finally, we found this baby crib, wooden one, brand new, 2K NTD more than our budget (4.5K NTD / 110Euro). So far, we only need to spend money on this baby crib and stroller which I think we are lucky. Of course, we get some little things too, but not much. We got most of baby stuff from friends and families. They are all 2nd hand, so no need to worry about allergy or comfortable for baby or not. Many thanks to my friends...
The stroller will be the next one, the one we are looking for is out of stock and we are on the queueing line and I heard it's a long list. Dave doesn't like the colour the shop offer, but however, there is no item in TPE. I found some in the South, so I'll go down and look for them myself. Hopefully we can get the stroller we are looking for. Otherwise, 99 will come home with us in arms only...
After a long day walk, run out all my energy, a cup of coffee keeps me awake and hangs on until so late. Before taking MRT home, we need a celebration dinner. Candice took me to this Japanese Donkazhi restaurant long time ago. I find it located near Chung Shan MRT station, so we come here to celebrate. It's 8PM and we are still queueing up. The service is fast and polite. They menu is simple, deep-fried pork chop or oyster(season only). Dave got the deep-fried pork chop with curry sauce. I got the deep-fried pork chop and oyster. OMG, the oyster is big and so fresh. The quality is excellent for this price range (499NTD / 12 Euro). The side dishes and rice and miso soup can be refilled. Believe it or not, we ask to refill the thin sliced lettuces 4 times and Dave eats most of them with light soy sauce. The only problem I have is I can't do too much hard work (grained the sesame and then mix it well with steak sauce) when I am running out of energy. Dave looks like enjoying his fine work. Bon appetite! Dave loves their butter and the pork is so juicy and soft. Although it's only 120g but that's good enough for dinner. The curry sauce is mild, but maybe we can ask for spicy one next time. How do you judge if the JP restaurant is good or not, check out their Japanese guests. We are sitting around JP ppl, that's how good it is.

No comments: