2 November 2007


Many thanks to my dear friends and my superman - DC who arranges this surprise birthday party. Chris & Mia were there for dinner, but they left early coz it won't be good for baby to stay around. Cynthia is very kind to me, she buys us a big lunch and then this fresh made cake, 45% fat whipped cream... I love it! Actually, I finish it! In my tommy!!! And on the table, I have another handmade cake from Michael! Thanks, brother, I'll appreciate every bite and then give you the complete report!
What a surprised! The waiter who serves our table is also birthday boy. We sing the song twice, for me and for him. Down in the bottom, can you see evil DC? Yes, there he is! Looks like Alvin becomes a target for drunk. That's good, at least, it's in good attention! I am so happy to have my dear friends around me to celebrate this birthday! Also, I know my family-in-law will celebrate it in Fallons or Clocktower or even Drupy. Have a pint, everybody!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: