29 September 2007


Daniel is on the chair! The hair dresser puts Daniel on that chair and he likes it! Maybe next time, we can take him here for haircut. This salon is lovely, not only their massage skill, but also those little touch, like toys, cute chair and many story books.
It takes Duncan for a while to realize she is not my mom, not his grandma. So funny to see Duncan's little head swimming around and trying to figure out who's grandma.
Today, we attend the first aunt's grand-daughter's wedding. Most of relatvies arrived last night, therefore, we had a long chat and went to bed late, and again, wake up very early to continue the topic. DC is not familier to this situation, but I hope he can get used to it. That's Chen family. They like to meet up and chat whole night, althought most of time are in memory of old time.
I am around with my cousins. The cousin is holding Duncan who is not happy where he is and his wife stands beside, that's the 2nd son of my 2nd aunt. 2nd aunt can't handle long trip, so, cousin is here. The other 3 women on my right hand are daughters of my 1st aunt. They are my cousin, but they are much older than me. The first cousin, she was born on the same year of my 5th uncle and she is 9-yr different to my mom. They are more like sisters to my mom than nieces. Oh, that's a good time to talk! But, I gonna say, the cousin in pink dress, she is the 3rd daughter of 1st aunt, but she looks the same to 1st aunt. That's my first clear impression of 1st aunt when she worked in primary school in TNN. Also, she is my schoolmate in junior colleage.

No comments: